Where it All Began
- 1996 - Founded on April 15, 1996, by Paul Haneberg & Richard Haneberg as a Division of the G. C. Fuller Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- The company was originally located at 5285 Crookshank Road, Cincinnati, OH 45238.
- Tom Waltner was their first and only employee at the time.
- 1997 – Incorporated in 1997 in the State of Ohio and moved to a suite on the second floor of the building at 5133 Delhi Pike; in the heart of the Delhi Hills Business District. Even at that time, they knew that this was not to be a “Store Front” operation. The goal was to provide service for businesses and residential customers.
- Tom Waltner bought Paul Hanebergs stake in the company to become a 50% owner.
- 1998 – Already having success with the Catholic Schools on the west side of Cincinnati, we earned Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller (AER) status.
- During this year we also became authorized dealers for SMC, 3COM, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Seagate, Intel, and Netgear.
- We began reselling Internet dial-up Services for OneNet, who at that time was one of Cincinnati’s largest Internet Service providers.
- 1999 - Established the requirement that ALL technicians must be Microsoft Certified and achieve the individual goal of MCP - "Microsoft Certified Professional".
- 2000 – Attained the Microsoft Gold Partner Certification for Networking. This certifies the Company, not the individuals.
- 2002 – Began our weekly radio program on WKRC 550 AM in Cincinnati. We began with the Sunday 9 PM – 10 PM time slot.
- 2006 – Began assembling Digital Surveilance Systems and providing fulfillment for MonitorClosely.com from the warehouse of G.C. Fuller Mfg. in Lawrenceburg, IN.
- 2008 - The Corporation Attained Microsoft GOLD Partner Certification as a Small Business Specialist with competencies in Networking & Infrastructure Solutions, Information Worker Solutions, and OEM Hardware Builder.
- During 2008, we were also awarded the “FAST 55” recognition by the Cincinnati Business Courier.
- 2012 – Awarded “Best of City” for Freelance IT by Cincinnati Magazine.
- 2014 – Moved our Business Critical Application off of Microsoft CRM, and on to ConnectWise.
- During this year we were also approved by The Dave Ramsy Show for Dave Ramsey to provide local radio endorsement for Fuller Computer Solutions.
- 2015 – Changed the name of the corporation from Fuller Computer Solutions, Inc. to Fuller Information Technology, Inc.
- This change was made because the market for I.T. Services encompasses so much more than computers and we began planning to add phone systems and managed services.
- 2016 – Began a relationship with CharTec in Bakersfield CA, to assist us in transforming the company to Managed Services, and to help us learn how to market ourselves better and have better sales processes.
- On April 12, 2016, we were accepted as an AllWorx Authorized Reseller and began selling AllWorx on-premise phone systems.
- 2017 – Officially entered the MSP market as we inked our first 3-year MSP Agreement.
- 2018 – Moved our Headquarters from Delhi Township to “Dent, OH” in Green Township as we doubled our office space, setting the foundation to grow.
- 2020 - Accepted by Intermedia.net, Inc. as a Private Label reseller of the Elevate Unified Communications System.