Below are the open positions at Fuller Information Technology
– Install and provide technical support for hardware, network and applications of our small-medium sized business clients at their location, assessing their needs, diagnosing and providing solutions.
– Repair computers at our location. Heavy emphasis on cleanup of viruses and spyware.
– Custom Build PCs and Server Systems; Load Microsoft Operating System Software (Windows 10 and Windows Server); load and configure other 3rd party software.
– Log, document and close customer incidents/requests through call tracking software and in accordance with established procedures.
– Communicate effectively with clients, technical experts and all levels of management.
– Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours to accomplish work assignments, as well as ‘on-call’ responsibilities, including nights and weekends.
– Configure Server Domains, workstations, laptops, file and print sharing, etc.
– Install and configure various routers, VPNs and wireless devices.
– Design, configure and install on-premise or cloud telephone systems.
– Perform data restores of entire systems from NAS or Cloud
– Microsoft Certification is preferred for this position. A minimum of Windows Desktop Support or recent equivalent MCP. Evidence of certification credentials is required prior to any invitation to interview.
– Minimum of 3 years related experience supporting Microsoft Operating System and Office products.
– Candidates with experience in VoIP, ConnectWise Automate or Microsoft Back Office products are preferred.
– Strong customer service skills. Must speak American English Language articulately with dialects that are common and understandable in this geographic region.
– Experience with LAN WAN environments, installation and repair of desktop computers.
– Must be physically able to move and lift up to 50 pounds.
– Ability to multi-task and have attention to detail.
– Must have a presentable & reliable vehicle that can be used to drive to client locations
– Must be able to be bonded, insured, and pass background check and drug test.
– Monday to Friday day shift, with some exceptions for projects
– No travel
– Compensation based on experience, education and certification level
– Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
– Simple IRA
– On-job training with experienced technical staff
– Dynamic work environment
– Career Advancement Opportunities
* NOTE: Every person’s Health Insurance needs vary. The company does not have a Group health insurance plan, so that you may obtain a policy that fits your needs.
Fuller Information Technology, a Microsoft Partner and Small Business Specialist, has been serving the computer and network needs of small and medium sized business in the Tri-State area since 1996. Since 2002, we have hosted a live weekly radio talk show on WKRC. In 2008 we were recognized by the Cincinnati Business Courier as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the tri-state area. Our skilled personnel provide professional IT services to a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses. Our CheckMark(tm) brand computer systems are proudly assembled in the USA and are shipped in the USA and abroad.
We are always looking for additional “Team Players”. If you would like to join our team, please do not call the office, all you need to do is submit your resume.
© 2018 Fuller Information Technology, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.